This creamy green smoothie is inspired by Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s “Avocolada” smoothie. It’s packed with lots of nutrients and is a great summertime drink, even if you don’t consider yourself a green drink lover!
- Avocado is an excellent source of healthy fats that your body needs to function properly, along with containing fiber, vitamin K, folate and more.
- Coconut water is about 90% water, but it also contains electrolytes, making it a great option for hydration.
- Spinach and kale are both healthy greens, offering lots of vitamins A, K and C, iron, calcium, folic acid and more.
- Bananas are known for being a source of potassium, but they also provide other antioxidants and carbohydrates which provide energy.
- Pineapples are rich in vitamin C and manganese, aiding with growth, metabolism, maintaining a healthy immune system and more.
This green smoothie is creamy, delicious and packed with lots of great nutrients to fuel your body!
- 8 oz. or 1 cup coconut water
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1 cup spinach, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup kale, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ice to reach desired consistency
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If needed, and depending on whether you use fresh or frozen ingredients, add ice to reach your desired consistency.
- Pour into two glasses, top with coconut flakes and add your reusable straw for a fresh and easy green smoothie!
I hope you get the chance to remake this green smoothie full of goodness sometime this summer and if you do, let me know how it turns out and compares! As always, thanks for being here and checking out this post!